dimanche 23 octobre 2016

CUC package overkill?

Currently I have tons of white sea stars, bristle worms, limpets, and brittle stars. I also have 1 stomatella, and a blue hermit that came on the live rock I got a while back plus tons of other stuff. I also bought 2 astrea, 2 large cerith, and 1 turbo snail. I soon realized after my turbo snail went to town that the maroon stuff I believed was coral line algea because it did not scrub off was not infact, because it ate it up by the snail. However there is a lot of it, and I was looking to get more snails. I found a CUC from the Reef Cleaners for a 29gallon, but i dont want to be over kill. It would include, 29 dwarth ceriths, 12 nassarius, 11 florida ceriths, and 11 netrites. Or I could just go back to petco and grab a couple more snails, not sure what I should do? Power went out today as well, and my tank dropped from 80 to 75 degrees when I was at work without knowing power was out. luckily nothing died, but some of the coral looked rough.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire