dimanche 1 mars 2015

HELP! Coral keeps dying!!

Hello i currently have a hexagon tank that is 35 gallons with 2 clownfish 3 chromis and a red skipper in it. I also have alot of coral in it. Recently i have been having a problem with some corals. I have lost a frogspawn, 2 brain corals, and acans. I tried moving those all around the tank when i saw them suffer but this did not work. I have a kessel 350 on my tank. I had everything tested in my water and it all came out perfect. I also have some stony corals in my tank and those are doing fine along with my zooanthids. I do water changes once a month which probably could be alittle more often but im sure that wont kill my corals right? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire