dimanche 1 mars 2015

Confused!!! Corals dying!!! Pico 5g

I have a 5 gallon tank that had been set up since December. I have had 5 corals in the tank. All have died. 4 were zoas and 1 xenia. I went to the LPS and they tested avert thing and said nothing is wrong with my water. I have not seen anything pick on the corals. Idk what to do. They just said to do a big change. They keep on dogging for a bigger tank. I just can't afford. I have a 2.5 with a peppermint shrimp.

The 5 just has snails and a crab. And still has lots of algae. I cover all my tanks.

My lighting is a t5 fluorescent. Not the best but what u could have. Planning on a better light later.





Also open for tank style suggestions. I really want sexy shrimp. And maybe possibly a harlequin shrimp. Maybe.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire