dimanche 1 mars 2015

Bristle Worm's Bristles..

Do bristle worms lose their bristles? I went through and rearranged my live rocks the other day and grabbed my pre-filter sponge to rinse it out. When I did this I was stupid and didn't think to wear gloves (I had known of a bristle worm or two in my tank) and ended up getting the little bristles all over my fingers and hands. Do the worms lost their bristles into the water or onto the rock? Judging by the amount of bristles on my hand I know that I did not just touch one of the worms. This leads into my next question, I had purchased two turbo snails a while back, and they were fine for a few days and then all of a sudden they just stop moving and died. There is plenty of algae for them to eat (which is why I bought them in the first place) so I am just curious if the bristle worm would have anything to do with their deaths.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire