dimanche 25 janvier 2015

Two Years Old!

Around now is my tank's 2 year anniversary! Now I realize it isn't quite as old as Paul's tank, but a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step! Thought I'd give you guys a quick update for fun. The link to my tanks in my sig is current as of now, so if you wanna learn some more about my tank, feel free to check it out. :D



FTS





Clam, plate coral, lobo, favia





Little glimpse of the sea star





Mostly SPS over here





Monster torch





Friendly neighborhood cleaner shrimp





And a birthday present to my tank, my new Kole tang





Many many thanks to the awesome crew here at TRT for helping to get me this far! Sorry for the photo quality, iPhones are not the best. Also, if anyone knows a good way to get scratches out of the inside of the tank, I'm all ears...




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire