lundi 26 janvier 2015

nuvo mini 38, back for business

Hi everyone! After 3 years of being away from the hobby I finally decided to get back in to it, I been doing this for about 15 years so is in my blood and after so long I couldn't resist anymore, after much reading and looking around I found what I was looking for, so here is what I got a nuvo mini 38 that I pick up at the store, this is my first time setting a nano so I'm somewhat skeptical about it, I got it running this past Saturday night so this thing is less than 48 hours old, so I basically just cut the unbelical cord on it, I will keep you guys posted and will probably be asking a lot of questions, again I'm very excited to be back in the hobby and can't wait to get this little rocking.:rimshot:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire