dimanche 25 janvier 2015

Not sure which path to take here...

Hello! I'm new to saltwater (in fact I don't have a saltwater tank yet) but I've run freshwater tanks for years. I currently have a 55 gallon long (48x13x18?) and a 20 gallon tall (13x13x18?) but I'm looking to get into saltwater. I have room for one more aquarium, but it would have to be small (I'm looking at the Coralife Biocube 14g) or I can convert one of my existing aquariums. I currently work at a fish store so buying living "supplies" isn't really an issue as I can get those very cheap. Which option would be the easiest to set up (converting the 55, converting the 20, or starting a new biocube) and which would be the cheapest? Oh, the fish currently in the aquariums are of no consequence as I can give them to the fish store I work at if I can't keep them and move them to the other tank otherwise. Thank you for any input.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire