mardi 27 janvier 2015

Changes to uploading pictures?

Has something been updated recently that caused changes to the way pictures upload? All of the sudden I can't post pictures anymore (from my computer, or my phone). I normally take pictures with my phone then email them to myself and upload them from my computer, which then they get resized automatically... I tried uploading from my phone a week or so ago and it said the file could not be resized, please do it manually... so I changed my camera settings on my phone to the smallest picture size (which is still a step larger than what TRT accepts), tried uploading that size picture and it can't resize it... emailed it to myself and tried uploading from my computer and now that doesn't work either...




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire