mardi 27 janvier 2015

Cant keep bubble coral?

As the title says guys,



I am alittle embarrassed to admit I can not seem to quite keep these bugger alive no matter how hard I try and how much I pay attention!



They all seem to go the same way... bubbles deflate... slowly starts to recede... then vanishes with skeleton left.



Ill start with readings...



salinity (refrac) - 1.025

PH - 8.2

Ammonia - 0

Nitrite - 0

Nitrate - 2 ppm

MG - 1400

CA - 480

DKH - 8.3

Phosphates - 0



Reef breaders photon 48 with 90 degree optics.. highest is 55% grow

Circ pump is a Jebao wp 40 and (2) hydor pumps.





I run a good amount of flow through this tank.... my return pump is flowing about 2100 gph... and the wp40 is running about 85 % power in ELSE mode... so there is CURRENT for sure....



Im wondering if these bubbles just cant take the current in my tank.... :( the last one I got was SO HEALTHY when I got him... but I remember when I purchased him... he was in a low light display tank with VERY LITTLE current....



any advise on these guys will help... I have a mixed reef.. and keep torch.. hammer and frogspawn with a SINGLE issue....




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire