mercredi 2 juillet 2014

Power outage effect on cooking rock

So before I start my new tank off with a phosphate bomb...please help with some advice



Lost power last night at 5 pm and just got it back today at 5 pm so it's been out for 24 hrs....



I was able to get a generator and run my return pump and 1 heater on my stock tank with sump I have all of my livestock in but completely spaced out the two bins full of rock that I've had cooking for over a month now...I was planning on starting to put the rock in the new tank next week but I'm afraid of the die off I may have had??



There's no pump or heat running in the bins for 24 hours and the temp dropped to at least 70....think I had some serious die off or should it be ok??



Thanks



Stewie




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire