lundi 28 juillet 2014

Thrown back into reefkeeping

I had reef aquariums about 10 years ago, Then life happened. I got married, bought a house, and had kids. The tanks had to go as I had to do the responsible thing. Fast forward 10 years to about 2 weeks ago. I mentioned to my wife that I would like to get another tank soon. She agreed but we decided to keep it small and go slow to get the hang of it again.

Then one of her friends posted on facebook that they were moving and they couldn't take their tank with them. Long story short, I just acquired a fully stocked 150gal tank with everything needed to run it. There were 12 fish but 2 died in the move from their house to mine. and there are about 20 various corals.

I am feeling pretty overwhelmed at trying to re-learn everything I forgot about the hobby. I have spent most of my free time at work today combing the pages of this forum trying to get up to speed.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire