mardi 29 juillet 2014

Tunze 9002 or 9004 skimmer?

Ok, So I am going to be buying a skimmer, I'm down to 2 options, not sure what the difference is really, both same brand, which would be the better choice?

http://ift.tt/1klN2Ky

http://ift.tt/1klN2KA



I am running a aqua one 620t aquarium with in built filter, 300watt heater, and a 1600l/h wave maker which I don't think is enough, Will be buying another wave maker soon. I have about 14kg of live rock and it's a 130lt tank



Can I run either one of these without using my in built aquaone inbuilt filter?

If I put the skimmer in It's wither got to be at the front of my tank or it has to be in place of the filter... I was told with enough live rock and flow i shouldn't need a filter system in place if i am just running the skimmer is that correct? Sorry for the newbie questions, I am doing this slowly as money is the biggest thing holding me back, so doing on thing at a time...



I have a couple of hammers, a frammer, a leather, a coco worm, a elegance, 2 morphs, and a torch, a frogspawn, and i have a clown fish a yellow tail damsel, a talbot damsel and a blue chromis and a lawnmower blenny...




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire