lundi 28 juillet 2014

Angels?

I had fallen in love with angels about a year ago with my Singapore angelfish after a couple of months he died from being sucked into my canister filter. A couple of days ago I got a false lemon-peel angelfish an dwarfed to know how many other dwarf angels like bicolor's coral beauties or lemon-peels

Right now I have 1 oscellaris clown 1 yellow coris wrasse 1 shrimp goby 1 pistol shrimp and a false lemon-peel angelfish these are in a 55 gallon tank with plenty of live rock a colony of Xenia acan candy cane coral mushrooms rock flower anemone and a Kenya tree coral

The tank has a protein skimmer, large canister filter, and a HOB filter



I know I won't be able to get many maybe 1 or 2 but all feedback is appreciated




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire