jeudi 31 juillet 2014

New Nano Reef Tank!

Hi guys,



So basically like the title says, I'm starting a Nano Reef Tank. I'll need all the help I can get! I've been researching for days if not weeks and I'm finally ready to get everything set up. However I could use some assistance on lighting, and some other small things. Being a college student, I am on a tight budget... However I've done my research and even with small funding, I still think I could start this hobby!



Basically this is what I want to start with



Tank

•Mr. Aqua Chic 11.4 Gallon Frameless Glass Aquarium: $59.99



Heater

•Cobalt Neo-therm 75W heater: $38.84



Powerhead

•Koralia Nano 425: $22.09-25.00 or should I do two smaller 240's?



Filtration

•Most likely some sort of HOB filter,





Lighting

I'm not really sure :arg: !! My budget for lighting is $60 or under ...not sure if this will suffice... I've been looking at t5 led type lights, but still not sure what the best is... I want to be able to keep some corals and maybe an anemone for my clown to host



Live Rock/Sand

•Will try to buy from local fish store, or from possible someone breaking apart a bigger tank..or Craigslist



Live Stock (To start out with)

•Ocellaris clownfish [1]

•Zebra Hermit Crabs [2]

•Pom Pom Crab [1]



So basically I really need help finding proper lighting for my tank..I want something sleek (possibly t5 type fixture) that will do great in keeping my corals and live stock healthy and happy! (Also possible something that I can switch to blue led's at night? That would be really cool. Remember my budget is tight and I can only afford something between the range of 50-60...



I appreciate all the help in advance!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire