mercredi 30 juillet 2014

Can I Scrub My Live Rock ???

Hello Everyone.



It's been ages since I have posted a question. Yes I am still in the salt water hobby, my tank is a few years old now and I want to move to another tank. I want to go from a 50 to a 90. I am reading thru the threads because I am considering a BB tank but gosh it's such a hot topic. Sigh. :lol:



My question is this......my live rock needs a good scrubbing. It's filled with dust and it just doesn't look good. Can I actually get a scrub brush and scrub my live rock without hurting it? Some pieces ( just a few ) have algae but they look covered in Silt for lack of a better word. Can I scrub them down or should I just shake them good in water and put into the new tank? Thanks to all who respond.



Well I guess I need to ditch Happy New Year 2014 lololol.



Julia:D




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire