mardi 29 juillet 2014

New tank to go into my new house.

The looking is finally over! My lovely wife and I have found a new house after looking for 5 months.:banana: It was both of our ideas to do a in wall, reef ready 125G tank. She doesn't want to see filtration, buckets, equipment, and all of the things that I have laying around the fish tank. So I get to build a room behind the tank with a SINK(sorry it's the little things you appreciate), and a large filtration system.



I am going to upgrade from the 90G and move all if my stuff over to the new system. I want to keep the cost low and add things as I go. The immediate purchases will be the 125RR with built in overflows, spectra pure RO/DI filter, WP40s, settling tank(20G), 40B for refugium only, and a larger return pump.



The cool part about this tank will be the filtration. The drains from the overflows will go to the settling tank. Then sump. Then fuge. The first tank will be raised about 12" off of the ground. The Sump will be about 4" off of the floor. The refugium will rest on the floor of the fish room. I want to eventually want to attach a frag tank to the system. But I may leave it out of the closed loop system for more control.



This is only the beginning. I have been so busy with work, and everything else that I have not been available to draw anything up. I will try to have something within the next couple of days once I can walk through the house again and get some measurements! Very excited!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire