mercredi 2 juillet 2014

New to this

:wavey: Hi, I'm new to saltwater, and to reef systems.



I've done hours and hours of research, and have come up with the following for my 72 gallon bow front tank.



I'm starting with a dirty tank, that I am currently cleaning, then I'll have live sand.



I decided I want seahorses, and the reef is the only thing I could find that posed no risk.



I will be quarantining some live rock.



I'll be seeing what pops up from the rock and if it's compatible keep it.



Other than that, I'll be adding (after quarantine) Not sure in what order I'll add them, but the seahorses will be last.



Xenia

sponge polyps

green star polyps

Zoas

sexy shrimp a dozen or so

yellow watchman goby (Maybe mating couple)

Catalina Goby (maybe mating couple)

Bangaii Cardinal fish 1 or 2 mating couples

2 mating couples of yellow lined seahorses



I have pet store aquariums ready for the little ones. I'm aiming for a happy aquarium.



I'm um....:dance: pretty :banana: excited about this, and I want to do it right from the beginning. I am cleaning with vinegar and hot water, scrubbing the walls, replacing most of the piping and fixtures etc. I'll be getting an ro/di system too. Any advice? Do you see any problems with my list? :help:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire