samedi 26 juillet 2014

New ( new to me) 150 gallon tall

So I'm finally upgrading my 55 and I can't wait to get started! I stopped in at my LFS and saw a used tank in the back corner. It looked nice so I asked some questions. Turns out it's a 150 tall from Glass Cages. It's reef ready and was priced at $550. I was a little apprehensive because it was used and expressed my concern. He reassured me that it was very solid and that it was a tank that he provided service for, and his client was upgrading. After talking for a while, he made me an offer. The tank for 450, plus two MH lights for 100 a piece, ballasts and new bulbs imcluded. So, long story short, and one very upset wife later, I got my new to me tank home safely. I've already leak tested and cleaned it and I could not be happier. Now to build a stand and get this bad boy up and running. Will post some pics soon. I seriously over equipped my 55 gallon so my skimmer should be great, some new power heads will be in order and, if my wife and budget allow, that Neptune controller I've had my eyes on for a while!:D But maybe I shouldn't push her too far right now. She might bury me with the tank!:lol:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire