mardi 15 juillet 2014

Coral banded shrimp

I have a breeding pair of coral banded shrimp, I have had them for about 2.5-3years now. I have seen my male shrimp missing limbs on more then one occasion. He has always moulted and recovered, I noticed the female is always carrying eggs a few days later... I wondering if she is just that aggressive toward him during mating? Any thoughts? Also I read that coral banded shrimp attack and kill porcelain crabs, if it's not my shrimp doing it, I'm wondering if my wrasse(green and about 3") or if my territorial clown fish that killed all 3? Any input would be appreciated.

I have a 90 gallon tank with 20 pieces of coral,(frog)(Duncan) and others, my chemicals are keep up.

I have cleaner shrimp, peppermint shrimp, harlequin shrimp, fire shrimp, and pistol shrimp I have no issues with them missing parts or running from my coral banded shrimp.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire