jeudi 1 mai 2014

RODI vs distilled

Hello,



I have 2 nano reef tanks (well one currently and one in the process of being built). One is a 20 gallon and the second will be a 5 gallon. Since I have 2 nanos I was wondering if I can used store bought distilled water for top offs. I usually just let the 20 go as far as topping off b/c I dont lose to much water to evaporation between water changes. Although the 5 gallon will be going in the living room so to keep the wife happy ill have to keep up with top offs. I currently dont have an rodi system in my budget just yet. I do plan on getting one though buts thats a battle best fought on another day.:help: so long story short I can handle buying a couple of gallons of distilled if itll work as well. Thanks for all the input!!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire