jeudi 1 mai 2014

Is Stray Voltage Killing my Coral?

Somebody mentioned that Stray Voltage could be killing my Coral.



They get stressed out whenever I do a water change.



Zoanthids Close up

Acans Close up and spit out white/gray matter

FrogSpawn / Hammer Close up and have the White/Gray Matter on top of them.



The other thing different when I change my water is I turn all my equipment off and then back on until the next water change.



I noticed both my Power Heads were making a loud grinding sound when I turned them back on.



My digital thermometer which is always saying 78.6 was saying that for a few seconds then saying 82.5 and going back and forth.



It stopped doing that when I turned off my Power Heads.



Is that what is killing the Coral?



I did not get shocked or anything.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire