jeudi 1 mai 2014

I'm tired of washing socks






So every 4 days now the socks have to be replace, and i'm tired of washing them, so i've come across a post which the OP said he just machine wash them with soap and javex.



I tried it and it works no more fiddeling around with vinegar soaking buckets and ladida BS. I put it on Hot water EXTRA RINSE, EXTRA SOAK, WARM RINSE its a 2;30 hours long i don't care its out of my hands now and i'm happy with it.



I've tested my parameters, no issues with phosphates and nitrates , period.

One note though once i forgot the EXTRA RINCE and the skimmer whent crazy, so assume its necessary for removing all trace of sopa and javex. I also let areate very good too. And since i've got 4 pairs it take a while between the changes so they have time to vent any chlorine residue.



So what your methods?













Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire