mercredi 2 avril 2014

Stocking a 30 Gallon Reef Tank

Hey guys, this is my first post! And on top of that, my 30g tank has recently finished cycling and I'm working on what to put in it. What I absolutely want is a fuzzy dwarf lion, and with the 30someodd pounds of live rock I have set up I know it'd be just fine. Next, is an anemonefish. My only issue is that I think it needs to be larger than your typical percula as to keep the fdl from swallowing it once it matures. I've even considered keeping a baby volitan, but figured it'd become more trouble than it's worth in the long run. I want a maroon clown, but I also know how aggressive they can get. I'm also running a 10g sump and fuge. Please, any advice and experience would be helpful. Also! How does one go about keeping a cleaner crew with a fdl who would eat them? Thanks in advance and God bless!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire