lundi 13 novembre 2017

Sm frogspawn retracted after direct feeding

Hi, I have inherited a 29 reef set up(running), I have plenty of freshwater experience, I have had a FO 55 g SW tank (15 yrs ago). its loaded with live sand , live rock a remora skimmer, two powerheads, and a HOB filter .

I went to our local reef/fish store to ask questions and buy some supplies, I have 2 clowns,1 sm yellow tang,1 pygmy angel and 1 small frogspawn coral.

I asked about feeding the coral, he sold me a bottle of Phyto-Feast , told me to get a syringe and direct feed it 1-2 times a week. .....Well I did last night, It retracted immediately, its been 24 hrs and its still retracted, Did I kill,injure or damage my coral???? its a small one only about 2 in tall by 1 in around..

Please help this eager to learn new reef guy..Thank you in advance btw all testing has been done, all spot on


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire