vendredi 17 novembre 2017

Questions for setting up a new tank

Hi everyone,

I'm doing my research right now for getting a reef tank. I have a lot of experience with freshwater tanks, aquascaping in them and am ready to make the transition to saltwater, something I've been dreaming about for a long while now.

I'm looking into getting a 125 gal tank to start, plan on getting at least 100lbs or so of live sand and around 80lbs of live rock. I'm thinking this is good for the start for the reef I plan... i hope.

My main thing I'm wondering about is filling the tank. All the research I've done so far say to premix the salt water before filling the tank but I don't know how much I like the idea of filling 125 gallons of water 5 gallons or so at a time. Any tips? Also any tips or advice on anything I've said so far?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire