samedi 18 novembre 2017

Help! My tank is a mess.

1. I have hair algae that I can't get rid of.
2. What's the red-ish stuff growing among the hair algae?
3. Why are my zoanthids growing these long white tubes?

It's a 55 gallon tank. I change out 15 gallons once a week. Ammonia 0; Nitrate 0; Nitrate 0; Phosphate 0. It's been set up for about a year and a half.

I have 2 clowns, 2 firefish, 1 scooter, 1 cleaner shrimp and a tomini tang (bought him based on advise that he would eat the hair algae... not). Also, about 6 hermits and a couple of snails.

I pull the algae out, it grows back in a week. Been fighting it for a couple of months. Ready to tear it down. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: pic1.jpg Views: N/A Size: 99.9 KB ID: 165545   Click image for larger version Name: pic2.jpg Views: N/A Size: 102.6 KB ID: 165553   Click image for larger version Name: pic3.jpg Views: N/A Size: 124.4 KB ID: 165561  



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire