samedi 25 novembre 2017

Please help. My candy looks dying.

Hello,
I have 20 gallon nano tank with 10 gallon sump. My nitrate was really high but now looks getting better. Yesterday was 20-40. My frogspwawn getting open but got the problem with candy. I have two kinds of candies. One looks okay but losing the color. However, other looks bad. I am not sure but looks some kind of hitchhiker on their body and can see the bones. Is that possible to save it or almost die?

I have two clown fishes, 1 cleaner shrimp, 1 fire shrimp, 1 emerald crab and bunch of snails and hermits at the main. At the sump one small goby and pistol shrimp. Tank over a year and fully cycled. Ammonia 0, nitrite 0, ph 7.8(can not remember correctly). Anyway except candy other corals looks good. Could you tell me what is the problem?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: IMG_2572.jpg Views: N/A Size: 35.3 KB ID: 165785   Click image for larger version Name: IMG_2573.jpg Views: N/A Size: 40.6 KB ID: 165793   Click image for larger version Name: IMG_2574.jpg Views: N/A Size: 42.4 KB ID: 165801  

Click image for larger version Name: IMG_2571.jpg Views: N/A Size: 40.1 KB ID: 165809  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire