mercredi 29 novembre 2017

Substrate

I'm upgrading from my nano tank to a 72 gallon setup I got off Craigslist. I need som insights on what substrate to go with. I like sand sifting gobies but I don't like the sand blowing around covering my liverock and coral and I don like the look when it gets dirty. I don't have much luck vacuuming up debris I useualllly just suck up sand and get it all over my corals. So I need advice on this from some people with experience. Also black substrate or white or pink for that matter. Can you have sand sifters with corals? I did see one at my LFS sifting crushed coral. But what about long term? I'm probably going to be asking a whole lota questions here pretty soon. The tank I bought is all taken apart and I've got to figure out about refugeims and protein skimmers and bioballs. I'm just waiting for my husband to brace up the floor.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire