lundi 13 novembre 2017

New setup - advice and recommendations appreciated!

Hi all,

I am going to be setting up a new tank very shortly. The tank is going to be 3ft x 2ft x 2ft, with sump. I have decided on 2 radion xr15 pro (gen 4) lights as I'm wanting to keep a variety of softies, LPS and SPS.

At the moment most of my questions are around the sump - I previously had a nano set up (80 litres - see link in my signature) but had no sump so this is entirely new to me. I'm assuming I can stick heater and protein skimmer in there to keep them out of sight.

The tank is going to be going in the living room so any return pump is going to need to be quiet, as is the protein skimmer. Does anyone have any recommendation for quiet pumps/skimmers for a tank this size?

Thank you! :)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire