mardi 14 novembre 2017

HELP! Can anyone identify what's wrong with Yellow eyed tang?

Hi all
I've just joined this site so please bear with me :help:
I've had a tank set up since June and started adding fish in August so I'm very new at this. Tang added 6-8 weeks ago.
Last night I noticed there is a discolouration on my yellow eyed tang. It its quite blotchy and hard to capture on a photo but the one attached is the best. Does anyone know what this could be? Swimming and eating normally.

- The tank is 180 litres (am setting up a new 450 litres at the moment)
- I have a bicolour angel
- Two clowns
- Corals
- Last week a Diamond Goby jumped out and after reintroducing died a few days later :bawling:

Salt - 1.02 (too low I think)
Nitrates - 25
PH 8-8.15
Phosphate 0.50

Feed - mysis shrimp, brine shrimp, dried algae, flakes, vegetarian food (one cube twice a day and rotate selection)

25 litre change every week - last performed on Sunday/2 days ago. - salt water from LFS.

Hair algae and brown fungi type algae over 40% of rock.

If anyone can help it would be appreciated.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: IMG_8679.JPG Views: N/A Size: 116.5 KB ID: 165473  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire