mercredi 18 octobre 2017

Lighting Advice Please

Hi,

I am looking to upgrade my current light to a new one and would appreciate your comments and advice. Besides the one I have listed I would very much be interested in your recommendations for lights around $100 US.

I have a feeling that it is not enough light for my 10 gal tank with LR and lots of corals. I how have the Seapora High-Efficiency LED Lighting System - 12 W - 20"

And was thinking of upgrading to this one:


Lightimetunnel 165W Dimmable LED
Light wavelength: red 660nm,blue 460nm,purple 430nm,royal blue 450nm,green 520nm,warm white,cool white. Efficient light spectrum makes the LPS/SPS coral/reef/fish/plant enjoy healthy growing.
Dimmable aquarium light. Two Dimmers, two power cords and two on/off switches for setting light to stimulate the daytime and moonlight,creating a natural environment for your coral/reef/fish/plant.
Lightimetunnel led aquarium light use top quality 45mil 3w Bridgelux/Epileds chips to ensure high brightness & high light penetration to maximize the absorption of the lighting.

$125 Canadian

Thanks


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire