vendredi 27 octobre 2017

Confusion at the LFS/ Anenomone Id

So wher I live in MO we have a petsway and a petco. So I buy a yellow clown goby at one and an watchman goby at the other. They look similar with slight color variations. But I figure that there boath young and yellow and hey surely these guys know what there talking about. However these fish are out and about today and I'm pretty sure they're boath watchman gobys. They boath have blue polka dots on them and look identical.So will they change sexes like a clownfish or do I need to get rid of one. Also I was sold a retteri anemone that supposedly don't move much and will host my clownfish. However it's been wandering around my tank all night. So if anyone has a positive id that would be great. It's translucent neon green. Thanks!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: IMG_2697_1509152188006.jpg Views: N/A Size: 57.2 KB ID: 164777  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire