mardi 24 octobre 2017

Well I can't take it anymore....

So after a good bit of time being dormant and licking my wounds from taking down my 300 I can't take it anymore...I have to have a tank so I've been collecting parts and pieces and again spent an enormous amount of money to get back into the hobby. May still be a month or so till I actually get it setup but I had to share...

Equipment list...

40b display 20l sump
gl*******s overflow kit
ATI 6 bulb t5 lighting
2-mp10's
Vertex skimmer
40-50 lbs dry rock
2 bags of tropic eden reeflakes
Homemade stand in the works


This will be a sps dominant few small fish maybe one "large" fish tank as that's what I always wanted out of my 300 I just didn't have time for such a large system.

I'll be posting progress pics along the way as soon as I remember how to post pics hahaha

So hello again everyone!! glad to be back!!

Stewie


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire