mercredi 18 octobre 2017

Starting my first saltwater tank

Well first off hello everyone, I'm starting my first saltwater tank and this build should be a blast. I haven't had an aquarium for at least 20yrs. I'm getting the clear for life 90 gallon 48x18x24 it hasn't arrived yet though. The stand well be the LS Series Rectangular Aquarium Stand without the canopy. The plan is to add an under the tank sump. I've purchased 2 heaters, PH meter with DTS tester. ammonia and calcium test kits, Nitrate, Nitrite and phosphate kit, Salinity Refractometer, algae scrapper, Aquarium RO/DI System with 75 GPD Membraneand, 40lbs of live rock and Aquarium RO/DI System with 75 GPD Membrane.

Other then the small tank for the sump and live sand, I think I've covered most everything. The plan is to have a mostly fish with some coral. however I'm a little stumped on lights. I've been doing lots of reading on various forums trying to take in as much info as I can. I have lots of questions however this i'snt the place. feel free to let me know what you think of the choices I have made with my limited knowledge. I'm hoping to become as good at this hobby as I have my others.

Thanks in advance for any responce or information that you give me.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire