mardi 17 octobre 2017

How to get rid of Dino?

Hey guys,

I have 55 gallons long mixed reef tank. Right now, I'm battling with Dino. At this moment, I'm darkening my tank for 72 hours while dosing dinoX. How do I get rid of it? I have searched online and cannot find a definite answer. I read on Advance Aquarist and according to his research, he turned off the light for 72 hours and do 33% wc right after 72 hours darken as well as turn only blue on for 1 weeks. According Forum, people said that don't do a water change and in fact, water change make dino more aggressive. I also posted on a facebook group, 2 people suggest me to turn off the light for 72 hours, do a big water change and as well as dosing beneficial bacteria because according to them, there might have some imbalance in my tank. I'm planning to dose beneficial bacteria, scrubbing the rocks and do big wc. I haven't tried it myself but before I tried it, any suggestion from you guys? Tomorrow, I'm going to do water change to clean up the dinoX and scrubbing the rocks outside the tank.

Thank you,

T.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire