jeudi 12 octobre 2017

70 gal system, Free to Qualified Non-Profit

I am willing to donate my system so if anyone on the forum knows a school, church or other non-profit organization who might like it. I can get the tax deduction at least ; ) Tank is located on Bainbridge Island and would require pick up, but I have boxes of stuff that can go with; most of which is prob still useable.
Contact me for details if you know of a potential home! Sorry, I can't get 2 of the picture to appear upright ; (

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: IMG_0576.jpg Views: N/A Size: 59.7 KB ID: 164298   Click image for larger version Name: IMG_0577.jpg Views: N/A Size: 105.5 KB ID: 164306   Click image for larger version Name: IMG_0578.jpg Views: N/A Size: 92.9 KB ID: 164314  



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire