vendredi 24 février 2017

Kessil LED's

Earlier this week I was asking about LED lights- I was considering getting one to upgrade my lighting (currently running a 4 bulb T5 w/ati bulbs on my 45 gallon tank.) I decided to pass on the lighting and chose to upgrade my skimmer instead.

In a funny (not funny) turn of events my T5 unit had a random freak out in the middle of the night and pretty much exploded. In a panic I called my fav LFS and he has one Kessil 160 on hand.

I am planning on purchasing that lamp tomorrow- my question is do you feel like my tank will be ok with one unit until he can order me another (a couple of weeks.) I have lps and nems, one SPS but it is pretty near the top of the tank.

Tank dimensions are 36"L x 13"W x 24"H

Also is this a good LED fixture?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire