jeudi 23 février 2017

185 Build with faux sand bed

I'm starting a 185G build for anyone who wants to follow along.

My current 155 bowfront is leaking 2 gallons a day so the clock is ticking.

Wife making me replace the square of carpet where the tank is going with vinyl because I ruined the carpet where the 155 is.

I will be putting in a portland cement faux sand bottom like I did on my 155. I don't think this caused the leak but I will be taking extra precautions this time. (original thread here)

Stocking list to come soon. Have to change fish stock from my current tank because they aren't reef safe and I suddenly tripled my coral stock when I got the new tank

Pics:
1. Location of new tank will be where couch is now
2. The tank
3. Equipment to fit on pallet and stay in garage
4. Rock that came with tank. It has been bleached because it was more hair algae by weight than it was rock when I got it. I will supplement from my 155 when I transfer.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: IMG_0009.jpg Views: N/A Size: 60.2 KB ID: 148633   Click image for larger version Name: IMG_0011.jpg Views: N/A Size: 56.0 KB ID: 148641   Click image for larger version Name: IMG_0012.jpg Views: N/A Size: 67.3 KB ID: 148649  

Click image for larger version Name: IMG_0013.jpg Views: N/A Size: 42.6 KB ID: 148657  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire