lundi 20 février 2017

Bashsea twisted skimmer

Hello all, I frequent these forums (never signed up) for info constantly ever since I started my tank about 6 years ago and have yet to post. However I recently bought a Bashsea twisted skimmer 6-24 for my tank and paired it with a sicce syncra 5.0 and I have to say after 2 days this thing was pulling more skimmate then any skimmer I have seen in person and with the pump choice it actually makes less noise then my last skimmer. My last skimmer was an omega 150 and it was nowhere near as good as this thing. I haven't found too many reviews on it and thought I would post for anyone thinking about getting one with how little info there is online about these. The only thing you should know is the drain line out of the collector cup is not optional. It has to be used and put into a collection device of some sort. It needs the air as I found out. Bashsea makes one you can purchase. I made one out of a pump stopper kit from aquahub and an old phosban reactor I had laying around. Between the build quality and the function of this skimmer, I just had to post. And for those of you not familiar it is a beckett style with a twist lol

Anyways happy reefing


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire