dimanche 26 février 2017

new here

hello,

Reading forums for solutions has been my past. This will be the first time registering to be in on discussion.

I am not exactly new to the hobby but i wouldn't say very experienced either.

I got sick after somewhat of a crazy experience in the hobby. I picked up a 55 gallon setup from someone getting out for $200. Cant beat that so i grabbed it.
I set it in the living room, put the rock, water in and let it sit for 2 years.

I started noticing white spots on the glass that i hadn't noticed before. No big deal until i realized they were multiplying so when i looked closer THEY WERE MOVING!!

Ever since then ive been sick;)

I had since moved on to a few different set ups over the years and just tinkered to my hearts content.

Now i'm back at it again. :lol:


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire