vendredi 24 février 2017

Eshoppes PSK 75 Skimmer Input

I have a RSM 250C (65 G) tank and have had nothing but problems with it. One of those problems is, in two years, I've had two skimmer pumps die on me. There have been other problems, but that's another thread. So.

I bought an Eshopps PSK 75 HOB skimmer (because the sump area of the RSM 250 will not accommodate ANYTHING but a RSM skimmer, whose pump is junk.

My LFS recommended this skimmer as being their "go to" skimmer that most of them use in their personal systems, so I bought one. I have it. I've put it together. I'm looking at it.

I'm absolutely terrified to use it because now all I hear is how the Eshopps leaks and overflows.

Does anyone out there have one? Do you like it? Am I going to wake up tomorrow with gallons of water seeping into my hardwood floors?

Does anyone have any recommendations on how to prevent that?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire