samedi 25 février 2017

LED lighting for 50g

Hey guys, I've been running a 10 gallon nano for a while now and everything is thriving so I decided since I didn't kill everything that I could spend the money on a bigger tank. I just picked up an acrylic 50 gallon tank and a stand from a local person who had never used it for a smoking deal. Since I didn't break the bank with the tank and stand I want to get some led lights that will allow me to grow sps and clams, I want to have a light that won't limit me down the road.

The tank is 48" long so I was thinking about 2 Kessil a360we's but I don't really have enough expertise to know viable options that have the capability to grow what I want. The last thing I want to do is put something in my tank that I can't provide a good environment for and it ends up suffering or dying. The reasons I am going for LED over other lighting solutions is mostly form factor energy savings and low heat.

What are some other good LEDs that would work for a 48" tank that have the power and penetration for my needs? ha

Thanks in advance for the help and suggestions


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire