lundi 20 février 2017

Led problems. This is a new one I haven't seen yet

Just got done building a 14 1watt bar for my wife's tank. Using my old meanwell 60-48d driver. Did the ol current check and voltage check. Everything is propper. It lit up great. Unplugged it and headed to home. Connected it to the tank and bam, no go. Took it apart and found there was a bulb went out. Ok, change that one and it worked again. Put it back on the tank, Bam, no go again. Wth

My though is, when u unplug the driver, not the 10v dim, it surges and the bulbs go bright for a flash. I'm thinking that it's surging too much juice to these 1 watt bulbs......

2 different meanwell
14 1 watt ebays.
Wired very nicely
Adjusted properly
Def not my first rodeo.

Options, buy 3 watt leds. Buy a dif driver.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire