lundi 27 février 2017

I know bare bottom can look 'fine' but does anyone have pics where it looks good?

I'm feverishly researching for my 185G build (Thread Here) and am/was planning a faux sand bed.

However, pretty much all the pictures of good looking tanks I find online have substrate. Almost all the youtube videos of good looking tanks have substrate.

Most of the time I read posts discussing how BB can look "alright" after it covers with coralline algae or is loaded with frags. But no one says it looks good. Same with my current faux bottom - It looks fine but doesn't hold a candle to nice white sand.

Most of us aren't keeping tanks for chemistry sake, or running a fish store, or just frag tanks. Primarily we want the tank to LOOK good.

Set me straight TRT..... I need some pics of good looking BB or faux bottom tanks, or be convinced that the benefits outweigh the aesthetics. I'd hate to quit on it now especially since 'faux sand bed' is in my build thread title!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire