dimanche 19 février 2017

Maxspect 120W Razor lights stopped working - Help

Hey guys,

I bought a second hand maxspect razor from a friend of mine last week, and have been running them on my 80g tank. They worked excellently, and I've seen my friend running these lights for the past 2 years without any issue at all. I trust my friend completely, and know for fact he hasn't sold me a dodgy light.

I set them up under the hood of my tank, and they were going very well until this morning, where the whole unit stopped working. The LCD screen is out, and none of the lights fire up at all.
I believe the culprit to be high levels of humidity in my hood, which has fried something in the unit.

My question for you is, does anybody know of any possible parts which I can replace on the unit to get it back up and running? I've pulled it apart, and everything seems fairly clean with no issues. There's no excess salt on anything (this is what made me suspect humidity as there wouldn't be salt present in the condensation).

Any help would be appreciated. :)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire