mardi 22 septembre 2015

Video: Durso & sump drain super loud help!

I have a 1" bulkhead and 1 return (1 overflow). I have a SICCE 5.0 pump currently have it on the lowest flow setting b.c if I increase it, it increase more volume in my durso/drain. My pump is silent, no problem there.

So my durso is adjustable (up and down to control water level in overflow) currently have the top cap hole right under the teeth in overflow. The trickling noise of the water is no problem with me its the whooshing and sometimes gargling. If my pump is on a higher flow the level will go up and down in the overflow pretty fast. Currently, on lowest setting it is staying pretty consistently level but still makes a ton of noise.

I also have a RS-200 (eshoppes) sump. I removed the bulk heads of the sump and the pvc that goes into the first compartment and drilled holes at the bottom. Also had some flex line hoses that came with it and ditched them b.c it dipped down back up since they were too long. Now have a 2" vinyl hosing see pics that go directly from bulkhead to bulkhead. I thought that would make the sound go down but for some reason I feel like it got louder!!@ anyone have any advice on what to do now I saw some threads about airline tubing and a gate valve on the top of the durso to adjust the water level. I really do want to make the SICCE flow more..my sump level can sustain with max flow on its sitting about 10" of water. I'm a newbie any suggestions!


Here is a video of my durso pump i went to LFS and got airline tubing and a little valve.. DID not do anything.. My durso comes with 3 drilled holes (see the pic) and i'm not exactly what they are for?

http://ift.tt/1JobDnd

See the video HELP!!:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUnPP2VUVFM

I should note if I lower my flow on my sicce to basically the lowest dial it doesn't make AS MUCH noise (still super noisey - not like the videos I have seen on youtube) and water level a little more consistent but obviously I want more flow..

http://ift.tt/1KMPa8Y


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire