mardi 22 septembre 2015

Need help setting up new Nano tank

Hey guys.
I am really wanting to setup a new nano reef system in the near future maybe 1 to months. My tank of choice will be the fluvial edge 12 gallon because i think it looks really good at quite a good price. However if anyone has any ideason any other tank that is kinda like this one below 150 it would be appreciated

But the real reason is that I'm looking for advice to what to stock it with.Ive decided on dry rock because i had loads of aptasia on my old ones. How much should i get ??

Secondly what clean up crew ?? i really want a cleaner shrimp as well.

And also my fish i have 2 baby clowns at the moment and want 1 more fish just a s headliner fish a wow factor that would fit in a 12 gallon .

If anyone could help me out and give me all this information on what to stock cuc how much rock an also i forgot any easy to keep corals to stock my tank with it would be hugely appreciated.

Im looking at a budget of about 250 to 300 and the tank is 145 of that .

Thanks a lot


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire