mercredi 3 décembre 2014

Kinda Newb Here

Hey All...



I'm Hunter. I'm kinda new to the hobby. I have a 20 gallon marine FOWLR tank that has been up and running for 6 months. I'm in the process of building a new 20 gallon sump for a new 55 gallon tank. Its a build in progress. Haven't decided on all the parts to it yet. I've got the sump design and the protein skimmer picked out. Other than that I need some advice on lights and wavemakers and controllers. Once I get all of that, I'll set it up and add on extras as I go. For that matter the controller will most likely be an addition after the tank is up and running. It's more of a luxury than a necessity. Anyways that's neither here nor there...Any advice would be greatly appreciated...:titanic::titanic::titanic:



Haha sorry, but that is totally how I feel about entering this hobby while not knowing a ton about it. Don't get me wrong I'm not ignorant but I'm no pro reef keeper with 20 tanks or anything like that.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire