mercredi 3 décembre 2014

20 Gallon FOWLR

Hey guys (and girls),



I have a 20 Gallon FOWLR. I currently run a Penn & Plaxx Cascade 500 canister filter. A 100W heater. A corallife digital thermometer. That pretty much wraps up the equipment.



The tanks has a Shallow Sand Bed, 30 pounds of live rock, and lots of hiding places.



The inhabitants include...



1 Diamond Watchman Goby

1 Scooter Blennie

1 Firefish

1 Pincushion Urchin

1 Sally Lightfoot Crab

1 Dwarf Yellowtip Hermit Crab (Freebie from LFS)

1 Chocolate Chip Sea Star

1 Sand Sifting Sea Star

1 Astraea Turbo Snail

4 Nassarius Snail





I want to add one clownfish and one flame angel possibly. Any other suggestions of addition ideas? I'm trying not to break the bank on this tank as I'm in the process of building a new 55gal acrylic tank from a custom made sump up.



Thanks all,

Hunter




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire