mercredi 16 juillet 2014

Happy Hump Day!!

Good Morning Everyone!!



Coffee's on!!



LOL..Butch opening a morning thread????? :confused:



Sunday's race was nasty...worst I've ever seen this one get. I think someone got lazy and just put together some of the closer rough courses rather then lay out a decent run.

I knew when they took us through an area call "Hell's Gate" that it wasn't going to be a good day. We ran with a group that had 5 accomplished riders, all with enduro championships at one time or another, and only 2 of us (myself and Rew) finished the course....I've never taken such a butt pounding and I think I may have damaged something. Almost feels like I had an intestine twisted or something..cross between a cramp and stomach ache that lasted a day or so..now it's just sore, but better. If they run that same course next year, this old man is staying home...:(



Have a SUPER Hump day everyone!!!:wavey:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire